Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hello hello again!

Hey guys!
so I know my posting has seriously slowed down, but I have been very, very busy! My best friend and I are trying to rent a house so we can raise our two b-e-a-utiful children together. There probably isn't anything cooler than 2 awesome moms and their awesome kids in one house. We think we may have found one, but I'm afraid that it is going to be a horrible idea. It's sooo far away from where I'm from, and essentially it means moving back to where my daughter's father lives... ugh! but the house is GORGEOUS! I mean seriously, the backsplash in the kitchen has glass tiling, and the bathroom is this pretty grey-ish blue. The outside of the house looks horrible, but the inside really is perfect for what we need. Awesome guy is really upset because I see him an average of twice a day. sometimes more... sometimes less... but if I move out that way I probably won't even see him every day. We would make it work...


The next reason I haven't been around much is because I have been spending as much time as possible with Awesome Guy. I told him that I love him, but he isn't ready yet. That's cool. I'll wait, cause I know he does, and eventually he will get up the courage to say it out loud. We have talked about the fact that I am not going to have sex before I'm married, which in true Awesome Guy nature... he completely agreed! AWESOME!  He seriously has my heart and I can't wait to see where this all goes... He loves my daughter, he likes my friends, he can even stand my family. If you knew the guys I dated before, none of them could stand my mom or brother, they usually got frustrated with how much time I spend with my friends, and I didn't have a daughter before Awesome Guy... so I'm pretty sure anyone would like her (she's adorable!), but loving someone else's kid is a whole other story.

Welp, I am sorry to say this but I'm pretty much praying that the lady doesn't want us as tenants because, as much as I like this house... I think it is waaay too far from school and work for me. I'll talk to yall later! COMMENT ON THIS!!!! I want to know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. Well, I think your daughter will only be as happy as you are. But if this guy wants to see you every day, him putting forth the effort is not too much to ask. I do think though, the few times friends of mine tried the "lving together as one big happy family" with a girlfriend it hasn't worked. it is hard enough for couples to get togehter how to raise a kid that is THEIRS, let alone 2 kids with different personalities and one is each of yours. JMHO. In saying that, my mom had a friend who lived next door and for two years they babysat for each other, and it worked out well. I think you will really need well defined limits with the friend, and make sure you both go into it with respect for those limits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have basically lived together for almost a year, so we are pretty good on our limits. She is the only friend that I have that has all the same values and parental goals as me, I have decided that she will be my daughters god mother. I really appreciate the support and advice, though!!! I've missed you and your thoughts recently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you know where I am. Here for you.

    ReplyDelete