Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Humpty Dumpty Had A Great Fall

         So, sorry I havent been on in a while, life has been wild. I work constantly. And I am completely crazy about my boyfriend so I spend every extra second I have with him. but the other day I fell down the stairs carrying my daughter to bed and landed on her head. I was so scared and nervous that I didnt even realize how bad I knocked up my body. But I would like to take a minute to brag about my amazing boyfriend.

         I was hanging out with one of my friends and decided that my daughter was really fussy and should go to bed. I got her ready to go to sleep and we headed downstairs. Then I slipped about 2 steps down and fell/rolled all the way down and over the side and landed on my baby's head. I just started screaming for my friend to call the hospital. Then I remembered that I had let the babysitter keep the car seat. I called my boyfriend and asked (well begged) that he bring one of his sister's kid's car seats. He didnt know what was going on but he did. My neighbors came over and checked her out, told me what signs to look for as far as concussions and broken bones, and tried to help calm her down. She didnt until we were at the hospital.
Amazing Guy had to take the kids back home, but came immediately back.

          He stayed at the hospital from about almost 9 until about 3 am. He took great care of me. On the way back to the room we were going to be in, he told me that I should tell them he is my husband or fiance or something so they will let him stay with me and Audrey. When I had to put the hospital gown on, he didn't look. He is so  amazing and treats me with respect. I haven't had someone that respected my body in a very long time.

          They wanted to get some X-Rays and a CT scan of Audrey's head. When they finally came for us, they wanted us to both do it at the same time so they said "Dad, or boyfriend, or whoever you are, we would like you to take the baby for her scan." Neither of us tried to correct the nurse. (To be honest, I sometimes wish Amazing Guy was Audrey's dad. Not that her dad doesn't love her more than anything, but Amazing Guy has more time for her and he is responsible, and caring, and loves her... all the things you want in a baby daddy, just sayin) So he took her to get the scan and when I got back from my million X-Rays they were there waiting for me and I was greeted with a kiss from my man and my baby in my arms.

         So we went back to the room and waited for our results and Amazing Guy kept the baby awake (because we still didn't know if she had a concussion) because she was on my stomach and I couldn't see around to make sure she wasn't sleeping. I decided that I am absolutely in love with him and I will marry him. Seriously guys, I can't let go of him. You can't have him, I feel like I finally get to be treated well. I stil don't think I deserve someone THIS awesome. But he says he doesn't know why I like him this much.

No comments:

Post a Comment