Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Play Doh extractor shoes

Did any of you ever have a Play Doh extractor? You know the ones, you put the dough into the space, and squeeze the handle and squeeze it through the little heart shapes or star shapes... basically into star or heart spaghetti. Well, my feet feel kind of like that Play Doh in these shoes.


Cute wedges




Can you tell I took these in my cubicle?

Arent' they soooo cute? Dont get me wrong, they're devil shoes... but they are ADORABLE devil shoes!

*side note-- I just went out for my last break of the day and this girl just complemented me on my "Play Doh extractor shoes"

But I need to wear them because I got them at Tarjay for $6!!! So you can see how they are so cute, and a GREAT deal, plus I needed them to go along with the dress Awesome Guy's mom got me to wear to his cousin's wedding. I guess I'll just keep wearing them and pray that my feet don't come through the holes looking like linguini...

Peace!




No comments:

Post a Comment