Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

4 things I love about napkins

Ever used an idea generator? I just did, so here is my comprehensive list of the  9  4 best thing about napkins. Ok, seriously, this could turn out to be one of the funniest or most boring posts I have ever done.

Number 1- Napkins make me feel cleaner. No, really... anytime I have dinner, I need a napkin in my lap. Anytime I don't have one, it always seems like I have yucky fingers or drop something right where my napkin WOULD have been.

Number 2- You always know whether or not you are in a fancy restaurant by whether or not they have cloth napkins, and if the napkins are folded into pretty designs... like swans... I looooove swan napkins... I also love Sheldon.

Number 3- Napkins can also be used as bibs for messy babies, and toddlers, and most teenagers, also fiances. ;-) (everyone knows a mommy would never need to use a bib)



Number 4- They are great for using as paper to jot down important things, like tic tac toe while you're waiting for your food.

Ok, I tried.... there are plenty of great things about napkins, I just don't know if I can think of 9... I really think my brain was almost going to explode. So really, I was trying to make an interesting post for you guys that was out of the ordinary and impulsive... Do you guys know anything else that can be done with a napkin, or some great reason to love them? Let me know, leave a comment below!

1 comment:

  1. LoL I don't think I could come up with nine awesome things about napkins either. I think you did very well, and you made me smile, so yay! :)

    ~ Rhonda Parrish

    ReplyDelete