Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 3, 2011

In the beginning...

Hello all! I am trying this blog thing out. This is an open, honest, account of my life from my eyes. This is a christian blog, so please, if you are offended by something I say, don't read on! Today has been ok. my daughter is going through the toddler years and it seems like her favorite activities are... screaming, throwing tantrums, and disliking anything i do. Maybe when I get her up from her nap I will get her dressed and take her outside for some fresh air.
I started this blog because I couldn't really find anywhere to get answers on how to deal with my sometimes ... unique... situation. i am 21 and have a boyfriend. We have been together for 5 years. We have a daughter, and live together, sometimes. To tell you the truth, I dont really know if we will ever get married. We used to be on the same page about it all, and then our daughter was born. It changed everything. Now we fight all the time and his way of fixing things is to just never come back and get me from my mothers again. It is admittedly embarassing to live at my mothers with my daughter at my age, but it really seems like the best thing for me. (I believe that if I dont try to take care of myself, then i am not doing the best thing for my daughter. How can I be a good mother if I am constantly unhappy? I cant!)
Anyway, I got put onto some anti-depression medicine a few months ago, and I think it has taken a serious toll on my libido. I think God is dealing with my heart about actually having sex with him, but it is hard to even get up the desire to be affectionate AT ALL. I dunno.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a wonderful and prosperous day. God Bless! 

1 comment:

  1. Aw, that is sad. And there is nothing wrong with living with your mom and wanting to be happy. My mom left my biological father when I was very young, and I was raised by her and my stepfather. I've had a good life, due in no small part to the fact that my mom was happy. I grew up in a happy home with lots of lave, where I don't think if she had stayed with my father I could stay the same.

    ReplyDelete