Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 31, 2011

So much has gone on...

Oh guys!!!
So much has gone on. First, Michael has decided he doesnt really want a family, at least not with me. I usually would have begged him to come back, but I realized that I am over all this drama. So I immediately grabbed up my bestie and we went out dancing. I was supposed to meet this awesome guy for a drink, but it took us so long to get out that he didn't really have time. (More about Awesome Guy soon, as in... in this post)

So me and Chelle danced our faces off and I ran into some of my friends from high school and college, and had a blast. After the clubs, we went to a hotel my friend had rented for the night, and we watched some TV and just talked. Then Chelle and I went to McD's for some delicious after party food. All in all, it was a great night.

Back to Awesome Guy... we met when I was working at Pizza Hut about 3 years ago and he asked me for my number. I gave it to him because it seemed to take a lot of courage to ask. When I returned his call, I explained that I was in a deeply committed relationship and that I thought he was really brave, but I wanted to be friends. He was completely cool with that, so I knew he respected my relationship (i.e. Michael).

Flash forward 3 years, I got knocked on my ass by Baby Daddy and there was Awesome Guy! He took me on my first official date... well "not" date and we have seen eachother every day, except when I was in Arkansas (more to come on Arkansas... dif post), and even then we texted from when we woke up until we went to bed.

Last night he KISSED me!!!!! it was amazing, I'll spare you the gory details, but I def couldn't stop smiling. Actually, I'm smiling now!

More posts on Amazing Guy coming soon... I hope!

4 comments:

  1. Good for you!!! I'm glad you had a good time, and threw away the drama. It's sounds like you're way too good for the likes of the old guy anyway. You should be treated like this new guy is, but ALL the time! :) You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome that you can shake off the drama. Baby Daddy or not, some guys are just not commitment material and having someone's baby doesn't mean you have to put up with them if they aren't treating you right. A happy child has a happy Mama:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. jezebel and jamie... pretty much awesome that you guys are out there, there are waaaay too many people out there trying to bring everyone else down...
    anything... THANKS! I think I deserve an amazing kiss every once in a while

    ReplyDelete