Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Mass Effect 3 can suck my big toe... I mean it!






I don't like Mass Effect 3. It has stolen my boyfriend. We literally had to have a talk about him managing his time wisely. It all started innocently enough. He invited me to go to the launch with him and his best friend. I was shocked, but mostly I was honored to be invited to something so special to him. I was moving up in the girlfriend ranks. It was an ok time. There were some clingy gamer kids that seemed to really want to stay included in our conversations. No big. We got home, and the first thing he wanted to do was import his old character. I can handle that, it's a shiny new game... yay. We went to bed with his Xbox on that night.

Since that night, he has literally played Mass Effect EVERY gosh darn night except one (last night because he had a date with his momma)!!!!! It is making me an angry girlfriend. You guys know the saying "if momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy."? Well I assure you, it holds true. Even our anniversary... ! ... I don't know what you think about video games, but in my own personal opinion, they belong nowhere NEAR my anniversary. Especially when they are a regular part of my guy's life.

I try to be understanding because I know how hard he works, seriously... he works like, 60 hour weeks- every week... but I don't think I'm overreacting when I say that Mass Effect has stolen a big chunk of the man I love, and I know I want to spend the rest of my life with him, but I am not sure if I want to spend the rest of my life competing with an Xbox (or any other console- I'm not prejudice solely against Xboxes) for the attention of my guy.

Rant complete, peace!

Flower

No comments:

Post a Comment