Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Valentines Day rant + pretty jewelry

So here's my rant about what I believe is one of the coolest holidays ever. *Disclaimer-- Valentines Day has never and will never define my relationship or my relationship status* I mean, it's a holiday devoted to one of the most beautiful things in the world, LOVE. I am seriously SICK of people dogging it. Particularly my roommate. She is making it unbearable! There is nothing wrong with being happy about being in love, or just being simply loved. Whether or not you have a significant other, chances are you are probably loved by someone, and if not, I promise, God loves you. He loves you more than any person ever could... (would you send your only child to die a horrific death for the sins of everyone alive and everyone that will ever live? I know I couldn't!)
It is very frustrating to go online, or talk to someone and hear them talk with so much anger and hate about a holiday and the people that celebrate it. Even when I have been single, my mom was always my valentine, and now I have my own daughter to be my forever valentine. I honestly have a whole network of people that love me, and I pray that I never forget that!

Now for the mushy stuff...

Awesome Guy got me the prettiest necklace for Vday. It's beautiful and captures exactly what I like. I don't wear gold because I personally think it looks outdated, and it also looks bad against my skin, in my opinion. I secretly like butterflies (guess it's not a secret anymore) but I don't make it widely known partially because as soon as you tell someone something like that, they want to bombard you with butterfly stuff, also I think it's a little cliche, but I likes what I likes!  Here's a pic of this lovely necklace:


I don't know if you can tell, but it has diamonds, and the word "Love" is kind of made into one of the heart's sides. I personally think it is gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment