Total Pageviews

Monday, March 19, 2012

Now Hiring,,,, professional butt kicker needed immediately

So if you are one of the few and proud that read my posts as I post them, you will notice LARGE gaps of time where I don't post. Like, months. That's usually when I'm swamped with work, or baby stuff, or SOMETHING. But the excuses must stop. That's what I'm trying to do by hiring a professional butt kicker. I need someone to email me every week and remind me to post something. Anyone who knows how to send an email is surely qualified. Shoot me an email, or comment below, and the hiring process will begin.

Well for a short period I didn't have internet, so for the last few months, I have been compiling un-posted blog posts, so I wouldn't forget anything... so this particular one is a preface to the bloggurgitation that is about to happen. It may appear that I just have massive amounts of time today to devote to telling you my unedited life story, rest assured, I'm busy as ever (... ok well maybe not as busy as EVER... but still quite busy) I am just posting some much elated material.

Love and procrastination to all,

Lacy

No comments:

Post a Comment