Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

C is for... Lacy is going back to college... eventually...

So I guess the title gives it away, but it's true! I'm going back to college!

 I'm about halfway through my degree, so Awesome Guy decided it would make more sense for me to finish my degree than for him to go back first. I'm pretty excited, just waiting for him to say the word, and less than 3 months later, I'll be back in school. And about a year later, I'll have my very own DEGREE! I think my parents will be proud, I can' think of a better way to make them both happy at the same time! Yay for me!

Peace and Collegiate fun for all!

Flower

9 comments:

  1. Good Luck Lacy. That's great that your are going back to college.
    Looking forward to reading more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! Thanks! I am pretty excited... I hope you like what you read in the future from me.

      Delete
  2. That is fabulous! Kick ass and take namesXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try, I'm pretty shy though... But I'm changing my degree from a Culinary degree to a Hotel Restaurant Management degree. My ultimate goal is to own a restaraunt, and you don't have to be a chef to do that, plus I will finish sooner.

      Delete
  3. Add an Aunt to the list of people who will be made happy(ier) by your return to higher education -- & delighted that you are pursuing a broader degree -- education is not primarily about intelligence it is about OPTIONS and that you are taking the opportunity to expand your options and that Ben is encouraging that makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it makes you smile. He's a great guy and I'm glad he helps me do what it takes to move forward in life.

      Delete
    2. I would also like to add, that this ^^^ aunt is someone that has supported me and this particular dream more than almost anyone in my life. I don't think I could be more blessed with the 4 aunts I have!

      Delete