Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 12, 2012

K is for... Kites!




This is what my kite looks like
I love flying kites. It isn't something I do more than once a year, but it's always such a treat when I remember to get out my spider man kite on a windy day and just let it float up to the sky. I'd love to take A to fly a kite, I think he would really enjoy it... it just needs to warm up and get a little LESS windy. I don't want my kite torn up, I've had it for a few years, and would like to have it a couple more years. I thought I'd post a few pictures of some cool kites, hopefully it will inspire you to go do something fun, and free, on a nice day where you live!
This is what I WISH my kite looked like
How serene!


Seriously, how freaked out would you be if you saw this behind you??





















5 comments:

  1. those are some seriously cool kites!
    Nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com
    Happy A-Zing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kites are a lot of fun. I saw a girl and her dad flying one last week. I'm trying to visit all the A-Z Challenge Blogs this month. My alphabet is at myqualityday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eastertime means kiteflying in my neck of the woods!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoy kites and the fun I have had in the past with them. When I was 11 we made a kite out of old newspapers. It was huge! From tip to tail it was about 10' long. What we never figured on was the string being too weak to hold all of the force when it flew high. It was a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What church do you attend? I love to hear that people love where they are going. Popping in the from the A-Z challenge. Come visit me in my Ballpark. Clicking my name will take you there. :-)

    ReplyDelete