Total Pageviews

Monday, April 2, 2012

... A little help... please?! ANYONE?!

I went down to my grandma's shop after I made those AMAZING muffins. I took her one and she majorly hooked me up! Since she knew I had squeezed the juice by hand, she gave me a juicer. Also, she knew I like to make biscuits, so I got a biscuit cutter, too. I know these things sound not-so-cool... but I assure you, when you don't have them, they seem important. Anyhow, now I will be experimenting with biscuits. I still have blueberries left, so maybe some blueberry biscuits are in order.
Also, I'm having a hard time thinking of things to make for dinner around here that are interesting and fast. This whole living together thing is still new to me and Awesome Guy, so I want to make sure I keep impressing him. Tonight the plan is ham and cheese sliders, but I still have no clue what I'm making for the sides. I need more summer inspired recipes, because my normal pot roast, ham & beans, and potato soup seems awfully heavy for such a light and happy season.

Now it's your turn, what do you think I should make to change it up a bit? What do you make that's interesting? Let me know in the comments below!

Peace,
Flower

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lacy! It seems like a salad is called for here. Good luck with the what to make for dinner decision. Blueberry biscuits sound wonderful!

    Nice to meet you, and welcome to the Challenge!

    KarenG
    A to Z Challenge Host

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ham & cheese sliders, yum. With those I'd do some roasted broccoli with some parmesan cheese thrown on towards the end.

    ReplyDelete