Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 5, 2012

My. Kid. POOPED. In. The. Park.!!!!!

Oh my goodness!!! Where to begin?! Basically A pooped in the middle of the playground yesterday while we were playing at the park. Although no one was around, I was MORTIFIED. I mean, honestly. I didn't have anything to clean it up with, not even wipeys, and plus it was really soft, like, almost diarrhea. Luckily I was doing my nails while we were at the park, so I had toilet paper with me (I was using it to get the old nail polish off), so I just wiped her, and I always have an extra pair of pants with us, since we are still working on this whole potty training thing. I threw her other stuff in her little princess backpack and went home, as fast as we could. I don't know if this has happened to any of you, but you might as well share it if it has. Please, if only just to make me feel like I'm not the only mom (or dad) that this has happened to? Did I handle this horribly? Also,h I can't wait to show her when she is a teen that I shared this with the whole world, she will be equally as mortified.... I'm evil, and I know it.

Peace,

Flower

No comments:

Post a Comment