Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 8, 2012

I am soooooo behind, my bad

Oy! I am so behind... 2 days to be exact. I am actually supposed to have today off, but I guess since I didn't have time to do my last 2 posts, I'll do it now. I'm still going to post them separately from each other, and separately from this one. I just wanted to take a second and let you know that I have been working my behind off in preparation of Easter for Awesome Guy's Easter basket. I'll put the pics up later just so you can see how hard I worked. Either way, please don't hate me for not getting these out on time, I promise it was all a matter of priority, and I'd rather make sure my family has as much of me as they want than put my blog challenge deadlines ahead of them.

Peace! oh, and happy Easter!!

Flower

No comments:

Post a Comment