Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

H is for... Hang in there

I know this kind of negates the last post, but I think I can link them. While there are times I definitely think you should let go, I also think sometimes, even when it's against all odds, you should hang in there. Maybe you didn't get the promotion you wanted, or maybe you keep trying to have a baby, and it feels like it's never gonna happen. Just hang in there. God has a plan, and maybe the timing is a little off. Maybe there's a better job headed your way, or maybe someone else needed that job more, don't assume that you know what's best, because I can assure you that you don't know what you need more than He does. Short post, but I think it's kind of profound, plus I need to catch up!




Peace,

Flower

1 comment:

  1. Hanging in there is something I've learned to do really well....

    ReplyDelete